giovedì 21 agosto 2014

MapleLens GEO Nudy Pink Review

Hi dears!

I'm here for my first review! I'm so excited!! ヾ(*´∇`)ノヾ(*´∇`)ノ

The item I'm going to review is a pair of lenses I bought on MapleLens.com, GEO Nudy Pink! You can find them here!! (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧

I received them in a week, using the FedEx Shipping service. They were cutely put inside this little box! ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ


 I also received a Pink Frog shaped lens case! It's soooo cute!! ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ


These are the lenses I received! They are so cute! I originally bought them for my Marry Kozakura's cosplay, but since they look pretty natural, I wear them when I hang out with my friends! (*≧▽≦)


Here, some photos of how these lenses suit my eyes!




I love the way they look pretty natural! The diameter is not very big, but I like the enlargement effect it gives to my eyes!

I'm very happy about this purchase, because I have a pair of lenses which is not very noticeable despite his colour and gives me a natural look (〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜

Here are some snaps with my lenses and a little outfit photo I took awhile ago!






I wore my Madoka wig, because I think it looks very cute with these lenses!! (≧∇≦)/


Dress, Sandals: Local Shops

GEO Nudy Pink


Diameter: 14.2mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Life Span: 1 Year Disposal
Prescription Availability: Yes
Final Valutation✦✦✦✦✦

I really love how easily I can put them on, even though my eyes aren't used to lenses! And their colour is vibrant, without being too false! So I reccommend them also for daily outfits and not only for cosplay purposes! (▰˘◡˘▰)


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento