mercoledì 20 agosto 2014

Finally back!!

Hi dears!! It's been a while!!

I'm sorry for being inactive, but I went on a volunteering pilgrimage to Lourdes during the first week of August and then, when I got back, I started studying again (シ_ _)シ

During these days of studying I managed to attend a Cosplay convention in a nearby city.
I dressed up as Hatsune Miku, from Vocaloid, with her Poker Face version and I took part at the Cosplay Contest (๑>ᴗ<๑)

I didn't win anything, but I'm really happy for the winners, because their cosplays and exhibitions were great!



These are some snaps I took with my friend Viviana, who won the "Best Interpretation" Cathegory <3
She was great!! (๑>ᴗ<๑)



 I also made a little fanart about Marry Kozakura, from Kagerou Project! I really love that character and her ultra-fluffy hair! ٩(●˙▿˙●)۶…⋆ฺ


These are some outfits I wore in the last month, they're very boring though. Well, it's really hot these days so I can't wear sweaters and so on ヘ(;´Д`ヘ)


T-Shirt, Skirt, Socks: Local Shops
Shoes: TUK U.K.



Dress, Leggings, Socks, Shoes: Local Shops



Hairclips, Dress, Bag, Socks, Shoes: Local Shops



Shirt, Gilet, Skirt, Socks: Local Shops
Shoes: TUK U.K.



Dress, Socks: Local Shop
Shoes: TUK U.K.


Since REIKA is going to come to Italy, I made her a portrait. Unluckly, I won't be able to give it to her on my own, but maybe a dear friend of mine can do it for me! (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)


REIKA as Levi Rivaille from "Shingeki no Kyojin"
(Acrylics on Canvas)


And... In the end... My new haircut! It's been two years since I last cut it, so I wanted to get back to my short hair look and I think it suits me better now! O(≧∇≦)O



Okay dears, that's all! Maybe my next post will be a review of a pair of circle lenses I bought some days ago!

See you all!! (◡‿◡✿)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento